Monday, September 8, 2008

VMA's on my Deathbed

So I have been sick in bed since Friday night, some sort of Flu that basically covered the whole Pepto-Bismol song (nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea) plus the lovely NyQuil slogan: sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, fever, stuffy head. Unfortunately by Sunday at 7pm, the headache was a full blown migraine and I had not had anything to eat since some corn pops that morning. I tried to eat some popcorn, but got sick, and when I got sick I thought my head was going to explode! Then I did the unthinkable, out of shear desperation....I started to cry. I don't know about your house, but everyone goes bananas in mine when I cry. The boys freaked out and then my husband lost his shit. He wanted to take me to the hospital. All I wanted to do was take a shower so I could relax and then watch the VMA's. So, he yelled at me for about 3 minutes straight about my crappy diet and the reason I am sick is because I don't do exercise, and I better start being healthy next week. Oh no, now I've done it, I am going to have to walk or something for a few weeks before he let's it go! I then sent him to CVS for the following:
  1. Excedrin Migraine
  2. Coca-Cola
  3. Ramen Noodle Soup

I was magically cured! I watched the VMA in peace! Here are my observations:

  • Britney was looking good (except for those extensions)
  • Rhianna is my new hero!
  • Pink was the hottest thing ever!
  • Loved Christina, but she should not have been wearing the cat suit
  • The venue sucked

Everything else was lame and boring, I thought the host was pretty funny, but no one seemed to be laughing.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about the host (I loved the way he was bagging on the Jonas Bros), Christina (and the cat suit), the extensions and Pink! I also thought LL Cool J was hot!

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!