Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Hills and other High Brow Art

I love TRASH, I love watching all the trashy TV shows, I can't help it, I am mesmerized by these insane trashy people! I watched Flavor of Love, I love NY, Rock of Love, all the shows which clearly indicate the fall of western civilization is very near! However, by some freak of nature had not ever seen the Hills. The other night I sat through a whole episode and was not once mildly amused, the only thing I could think about was:

Why does the girl Lauren Conrad have a mustache?

Does no one else see it? Is it some sort of skin condition?

My LORD, she is annoying, crying all the damn time with her big ole 'stache, what is that about?

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to see an episode of "The Hills", but I did watch "Flavor of Love", "Rock of Love" and "I Love NY"; it was like watching a train wreck. I knew that sooner or later I would see a horrible sight, but I just couldn't look away. Where do you think they get the girls from? Why don't I know anyone like that? Who are these people and how do they function in the real world on a daily basis?

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!