Saturday, September 20, 2008

My LOVE of HOOTERS

When I tell this story I get very strange looks...but I can't think of a better way of stating who I am, in essence I am a woman who does not give a F*ck. Every year for mother's day, at least for the last 10 years, we go out to lunch or dinner like most families do. We however will go to only one place on this sacred day: Hooters! Oh yes, the looks of pity I get are priceless, almost as good as getting real gifts or flowers or I dunno no, breakfast in bed (besides burnt toast and cold coffee.) I wasn't always like this, I once demanded a fancy brunch, but almost lost my mind with the overcrowded, over priced, gross food, screaming kids, etc. I love Hooters, I love the wings, I love the crab legs, I love the oyster roast, and I could care less that there are barley clothed big chested girls walking around. Whatever! Hooters is the best on Mother's Day, there are no lines, no inflated prices, and no screaming kids running around, it perfect! It also happens to be the only place I will go on Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!