Monday, September 8, 2008

He finally gets it!

An actual conversation I had with my husband this morning:

Me: Hello
The Man: How are you feeling? Are you still sick?
Me: I feel better, I’m just so tired and all and I didn’t do any laundry this weekend because I was sick, and I have to go to the supermarket after work, because there is nothing to eat in the house ( I have to milk it you know)
The Man: Oh, honey, you were not born for this…*sigh*
Me: huh?
The Man: You just weren’t born for work, or house work or any of that stuff
STOP THE PRESSES! Well, DUH!!! It took him 18 years to figure out that I am Marie Antoinette re-incarnate???
Me: Just keep playing the lotto baby
The Man: uh-OK

2 comments:

  1. Stop the presses, indeed! how did you find a man that feels bad for your domestically-challenged nature? My husband is always rolling his eyes at my domestic apathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well this is the rule, he does ZERO around the house, but he does not get to complain about dirty laundry or a messy house EVER. It works well.

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!