Monday, September 29, 2008

Too Much to Drink at a Wedding!

I had a few too many Vodka's at a Wedding Saturday night....I wasn't falling down drunk or anything, but I was happily dancing, shaking ma' bo-tay the whole time, with a group of ole' biddies...as NO men were dancing! So what, I shaked my ass with some 80 year olds! Just think how good I must have looked next to them all! hahaaaaaaaa...when I got home I woke my dog up and made her get in bed with me so I could kiss and love her all over AND I made my husband take a picture of me...now look at my dog's face....this is what I think she's thinking:

Hubby, you think you're getting your hands on this tipsy hottie? HA! I don't think so! She's mine now, I'm sleeping right here, and she's gonna pet me all night..NOT YOU!

4 comments:

  1. I love the look on the dog's face...she's lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like she's getting a little fresh with her paw there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol plank! im loving the blog and the picture. both of you look very very cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not fooling me, you used to dog as an excuse not to put out!

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!