Friday, September 12, 2008

kissing boys- squirming boys

Much Ado about the promise rings and sex bracelets......I remembered that in the 3rd grade we would play a game at lunch/recess. The game consisted of the girls chasing the boys, catching them and then holding them down (they were squirmy) and kissing them! Where were the teachers? Now, I was the champion at this game.
  1. I was fast
  2. I was big and could hold them down
  3. I was not shy and didn't wuss out at the last minute

Hence the nickname- Electric Eel, apparently my kisses were "electrifying" and the the Eel part "sort" of rhymes with my first name, not really but boys are stupid, we all know this.

Just saying, even in the 3rd grade I was getting some ha-ha

3 comments:

  1. That's funny. My son is in 3rd grade and the schools are so super strict now that there is no tag playing, chasing, and no touching what-so-ever. My how times have changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the days Ylla, and yet it was innocent because boys and girls ended up crying! I remember a couple of boys who chased a few, were as FAST as cheetahs and terrified more than a handful of girls (does "David Ashton" ring a bell?). I wonder if electric eel imposed justice and ended his reign of chasing terror...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often think how strict the school are now, I will tell I would have been expelled from more than a few, and am sure may have ended up in the pokey in High School! ha-ha I will tell some of the escapades later! very, very bad!

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!