Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HELP! I'm obsessed with Casey Anthony

I am completely obsessed with Casey Anthony, I have to get updates every couple of hours and know all the players. Why? What is wrong with me? I live in the same area as she does, so, i think that is one factor. I was a teenage mother, that could be another factor, and I too considered leaving my kids, so I could go out and Party, I kid, I kid. OK, once I gave then dimetap, but that was because we were on a plane (for 6 hours) and they were two of them and only one of me, I swear, it was only that one time. I have not been to the Anthony house to protest, what ever it is they are protesting. I have been tempted to go see, but the Man would have a hissy fit. I can relate to those angry people. When I see her (Casey) I get angry, I feel like slapping her or shaking her, getting some sort of human response from her. And the Grandparents, what planet are they on? How can they have live with Casey, defend her, and say all the crazy things they say? Denial is such a powerful thing. I will tell you, I feel mostly obsessed with crazy women stories, when Brittney shaved her head, I nearly lost my shizz, I didn't want to go to work! I just wanted to watch the TV and surf the Internets and read the rags all day long. The moment I saw her crazy eyes in that picture while she was buzzing her head. I was hooked. Along these same lines it the TV show Snapped! on the oxygen Network. It's a show about women who go crazy and kill their husbands/lovers/boyfriends. The best episode ever is about that lady that ran over her cheating husband in the parking lot of the hotel where she was shtooping the lover! I am sure it all stems from my fragile mind forever contemplating going over to the dark side and letting the crazy portion in me REIGN!

1 comment:

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!