Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm not dead...I was away....

There is a Salsa song in Spanish, about a woman who's husband is missing, she calls friends, family, nothing...she calls hospitals, mortuaries, nothing....3 days later he shows up, and the song goes..."No estaba muerto, andaba de parranda!" He wasn't dead, he was out partying...ladies, this is what has happened in my case. We went to Miami at the last minute for New Year's Eve, and I am still begging my LIVER for forgiveness. It just so happens that a good friend of ours is opening up a night club in South Beach and took us out on the town, to all the cool places with a crazy hook up at all the VIP's- if only I was 10 years younger! Unfortunately I am not, and could only hold up for 3 nights (in a row) Vodka and Red Bull: it is a powerful thing! It must be used wisely and by trained professionals, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME, Kiddies! We will be back for the bud's Grand Opening in a couple of weeks, so I MUST make peace with my liver by then.
Miami as always is a trip, I am including two pictures of mannequins we encountered while walking on the beach....loverly!
Watch Nip Tuck Much???

Tranny's R US!

Got to love my HUBS- I say, he does!

"Stand there with your nose next to her giant rock hard nipple!"

" ugh, ok *tee-hee*"

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Fantastic pictures, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez... are those for reeeaaal?
    Sounds like a fantastic trip! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!