- Door Busters sales are usually nothing you’d bust a door down for
- Just because you “fit” in the clothes in the junior department doesn’t meant you should buy or wear the clothes in the juniors department, unless you are a COUGAR, and don't mind everyone knowing.
- At 36, “BABY PHAT” is not a good thing
- A size 8 in the woman’s’ department is nowhere near a size 8 in the Juniors Department
- Those stupid coupons you clip and print and carry in your purse for days NEVER apply to the one thing you want to buy! (unless it is Bed Bath & Beyond)
- You’re finally a grown up when you spend your Christmas cash on a new crock pot and a good steamer! The realization sucks!
- It is a true Christmas miracle when on the Sunday after Christmas (after eating nonstop since Thanksgiving, with daily consumption of chocolate) you can walk into Express and buy a size 8 (down from a size 10 in the summer) pair of jeans for $23! Wooooooo-hoooooooo! Thank you 8lbs 6 ounce Baby Jesus! Hallelujah!!
Spit & Charisma
1 day ago