Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Too soon?

Too soon? Too mean? Should I have waited until CNN, MSNBC, and every other media outlet stopped broadcasting about his death at least 10 hours a day?

Can you tell my why Anderson Cooper (don't get me wrong, I LOVES the silver fox) had to do a segment titled "Where is Bubbles?" Really?!?

Look I like to get my gossip on-line all DAY long, Perez, TMZ, etc, etc, but at some point I want to watch real news, like the

  • what's up with the President of Honduras or ex-president?
  • Iran a nuclear threat?
  • The ETA just detonated a car bomb in Spain?
  • What's up with Korea?

The one thing on this list was not is Bubbles knows Michael is dead and if they should tell him.

Just sayin...

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure when entertainment became news. No wonder Walter Cronkite died.

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!