Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shits and Giggles

I am probably pool side in a GIANT one piece right now, drinking some good ole Smirnoff Ice and floating in a pool...ahhhhhh



For those of you stuck at a computer on a Saturday, this post is for you, just a little funny I saw on-line...


I hope this guy NEVER comes near me...because if those things he lists make him sick...AWWW HELL... the dude will just keel over the moment he is with in 10 feet of me.


So for shits and giggles let me count how sick I make him...hmmm



  1. sex

  2. rock music

  3. drugs (once in High School)

  4. money lover

  5. rebellious woman

  6. people that watch TV more than study the Bible

  7. people that talk to pets more than God

  8. party animals

  9. computer freak

  10. roman catholic (married one and baptized my kids)

  11. effeminate culture (I told you I was prissy)

The rest apply to most everyone I know and love, oh, except for Racist, I happen not to know or love any racists. They MAKE ME SICK, racists, so on that we do agree Mr. Sick Guy.


What the HELL is a Fox Hole Religion, and Ankle bitters? Does he mean little kids, cause they piss me off too...

3 comments:

  1. The one that I find interesting is 'Child Molesting Homosexuals'. Does that mean he's okay with straight child molesters??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think an ankle biter is (gasp) a small dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny. I think I work with that guy! Well, one just like him! At least he doesn't discriminate, there's no one left off his list!

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!