Thursday, June 18, 2009

Can you fix my CAR

I am super obsessed with Craig's List. I look at it all the time, yes, I have bought stuff, but mostly I check it out to see what other people are trying to sell for MONEY! ha-ha half the stuff is GAWD awful junk that the salvation army would turn down.

Sometimes you run in to questionable posts, like this one.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/bar/1227833908.html

I mean really, what's a GIRL to do? Apparently nowadays, advertise some HOT lovin in exchange for car repair!

gotta love it, time are TOUGH!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha yeah be careful didn't that one crazy guy kill those girls promoting themselves out on craigslist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I met a guy who does that...he offers car repair for 'favors'...yikes! and yes he was on craigslist in BC :)

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!