Friday, February 20, 2009

To all the cubs I cannot LOVE, I’m sorry your cougar

This has been going on for quite some time…. I love younger men. I am not interested in older men at all. I think the reason is, well...
1. I am married to a 40 year old SUPER HOTTIE. I mean really, I don’t think I have met another man in my husbands age range that I could consider as hot as the HUBS. Celebrities, yeah sure, but not some guy walking on the street.


2. I am have been married for an eternity (almost 19 years) and well, am obviously going to stay married, and I’m not a cheater, my stomach could never stand the stress of lying and all that stress, I know there is NO WAY I could ever do it. So, that leaves me with “looking” only, which makes it fun. You can really just catch a peek at a hot young guy and giggle.


Now, that Cougars are such a hot topic and simultaneously my boys are almost men, I present to you a list of hotties that I wish I could have cougar fantasies about, but simply cannot! It sucks the big one!

Emile Hirsch- Since I first saw him in the Girl Next Door, I loved him! He is my type, very intense, rough around the edges, little off beat. To top it off he is a fabulous actor, Lords of Dogtown, Alpha Dog, and I swear he will break your heart in “Into the Wild”- and then….someone pointed out he looks like one of the Hairy’s…EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Ashton Kutcher- I love this boy…Not my type, but making me laugh, helps me be more attracted to you. Besides have you seen the pictures of him when he modeled for Calvin Klein…OH MY DOG- his abs…look then up so you too can feel dirty…all that went out the window when several people started to stay that he looked like one of the Hairy’s …I think it’s the mouth and the personality is similar to Kelso on That 70’s Show, yeah how scary is that?! I am raising a Kelso!
The Jonas Bros, who remind me a my nephew….as previously noted in this POST.

Well, at least I still have my beloved step son, who thank goodness, no one has pointed out that he looks like a HOTTIE….well except for him!

Girls, let me know...who is your favorite cub?

6 comments:

  1. I still think Oldest Hairy looks like Tom Brady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, someone said my oldest looks like Matt Damon! STOP IT PEOPLE, you are ruining all my good fantasies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally thought of a hot one that is under 30 (I am 31.) Leonardo DiCaprio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh shoot I just looked him up on IMDB and he's actually 3 yrs older than me. Oh well, I don't know of any hot younger actors.

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!