Thursday, February 12, 2009

Worth a Thousand Words

I think this picture is about 12 years old...these four beautiful ladies are my sisters, not the biological kind, which I have two of and I SUPER love, even though it is true that growing up the were worse than Anastasia and Drizella. These are 4 of my husband's 5 sisters, in fact it saddens me that the only sister missing from this photo is the one who passed away 3 years ago. They are wonderful, beautiful, loving women, who between the four of them have 10 children! As crazy as it is, it is amazing to spend any Holiday at my in-laws house jam packed with 9 siblings, spouses and over 20 grand kids!
Thanks Jen for sharing!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your sister-in-law. It truly is nice to have a big family, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you guys (I mean gals) are all gorgeous! Beautiful family....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies look fab!! I'm sorry you lost someone so close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love having a big family. I wouldn't trade it for the world!

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!