Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Turning 21...

Yesterday was my step-son's 21st Birthday, we gave him a surf board and went to The Melting Pot, where we proceeded to eat like the BIG PIGS we are. I am sure the romantical couples were thrilled with all loud talking, laughing, fart jokes, and other inappropriateness coming from the 4 men and me! My step son was 3 years and 6 days old when I married his father. I was, by the way, 18 years and six months old. Contrary to popular belief, I am now 36, shocking but true, I am NOT 21...well, this is my philosophy: If I can fit in the clothes they sell at "Forever 21" than God Dammit, I AM FOREVER 21!!!
I digress......He was a sweet kid, one day we watched some Disney movie, Snow White, Cinderella or such and that night as I put him to sleep he gave me a kiss and a hug and squeezed me really tight. He was very worried and asked, more like pleaded: "Right your not my Stepmother" Without thinking I answered, of course I am....he cried "nooooooooooooo, all stepmother's are evil"
Disney sucks! Now of course he is big, and smelly and the hairiest of them all, in fact he looks just like Side Show Bob from the Simpson's! SEE!!!













He's the one in green... Well, at least he's still sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Just shave him while he's sleeping, already! Jeez! It's nicer than Nair!!

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!