Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Obama Guy

This morning I was at 7-11 to get gas and I went in for a cup of coffee, they had Obama and Mcain cups, so I more than happy to get my java in a Obama cup! As I was paying the store owner told me he was conducting his own poll, and he had seen 7 Obama cups to 3 McCain cups! Sounds scientific to me! He then smiles and said "I'm an Obama Guy!"

He was chatty and then told me that earlier this morning a man had gotten very offended, at his happy "I'm an Obama Guy" chant and whipped around and asked him menacingly "where are you from?" Now, this is my favorite 7-11, in fact it was Simpsonized last year and I went EVERYDAY to buy Buzz Cola, and love on the Homer cut out, and to say that this guy is Apu's twin would be an understatement. My Obama Guy quickly answered with all honesty and sincerity: I'm from Massachusetts's!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Buzz Cola out my nose!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sis directed me here! Too funny! I just saw those cups today! I haven't been in a 7-11 in years! My husband got cursed at for our Obama magnet today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I may have to hit up 7-11 for my Obama gup too!! Happy POW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny that they have Obama and McCain cups. We don't take our politics that seriously here.

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!