Wednesday, October 8, 2008

EFF the Election, let's talk about ME!

Enough already with the election, and the bad economy, and how next week we might all be in lines in a soup kitchen, or living in some park, because it will be just like the great depression. I can't take it anymore! This is worse when I had to check the internets every five minutes to see if Britney Spears had killed herself or OD'ed or totaled her car! At least then I could go to sleep at night, shrugging it off by saying, well at least I'm not Britney Spears, that bitch is EFF'ed, now that doesn't work- I AM the American people! (yes, I am one person, but I am sure my large ass counts as a whole different person too, I checked with the census people, OK?) I am the families who have not had health insurance, I am the family with a child with special needs, I am the teenager who "abstinence education" DID NOT work for, I am the woman who HAD to work after having children (maybe because I was 19!) I am the family who will have 3 kids in College at once and has NO clue how this is be accomplished and the only one I can think of that I am NOT, is a family that has lost their home, but wait a minute- check back in a year, I might be that Family too! Boy, talk about rant....no wonder I am so damn obsessed with this election. Do I sound like a nutty Bill Maher or Dennis Leary, OK, tomorrow I will tell how I climbed out my window at 16, but could not manage to climb back in at 3am! ha-ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!