Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The way I lost 100 POUNDS!

This was NOT it....yesterday I didn't have lunch because I left work early to go to the dentist...bad news, the Dentist wants $1200 from me for stuff that really does not make much sense to me...whatever! When I finish paying for the braces for one of the hairy ones, and pay to have 8 wisdom teeth removed form the 2 other hairy's, then I will consider the $1200 for my teeth, that would be in about , umm...5 years!

That's not the point of the story! I got home at 5:30, STARVING! Too early to make the pasta I had planned for dinner, so what did I do? I ate 15 olives, while waiting 20 minutes for the cornbread I made from a packet to be ready, then I stuffed MA FACE with warm cornbread smothered in BUTTER!

And then at 7:30 I ate some pasta! UGH! Not good....I am pretty sure this sort of behavior is not conducive to me losing those last PESKY 10 lbs! Oh well, I could do the SMART thing and invest in an ALL BLACK Wardrobe, how EMO of me :)

6 comments:

  1. OMG! I love you...you are cracking me up! I had to go all the way to the beginning and I am rolling! I mean that in a good way! I too am a former fat girl....well, I am not a size 6 (YET) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've done this before. Olives are a weakness of mine though. And pasta. And cake. Crap, food is just a weakness. I'm weak. I admit it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have days like this every day! I want to lose 10 meesly pounds and I have to start fresh every day. I almost always mess up the new "diet". I think I have to just stop trying not to eat.

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!