- I haven't been blogging, not because I don't have anything to say, but because everything I have to say is depressing and I don't want to talk about it.
- My assistant is going on vacation next week, the whole week, I think I might DIE, no joke.
- My 18 year old son FINALLY got his license to drive (miraculously on the first TRY!)
- He asked me when I was getting him a car, ha-ha , as if getting a license means someone is supposed to just give you a car. Silly rabbit, get a JOB!
- My baby/dog Lulu is in Heat, it is her second heat, we need to wait 'till her 4th to breed her. My husband thinks we are keeping 1 girl puppy, but we are going to keep 2 and I am going to name them: bambi and buttercup, I can hardly wait to be a GRANDMA!
- I am working on a plan where I will be a stay at home dog mama, any suggestions on how to make this happen?
- My youngest cried the whole time he was with my Mom this week and every night after, he doesn't want to talk about it (hmmm, I wonder where he gets that from)
- They made my Mom put her make up on in occupational therapy, she kind of looked like a Latina Tammy Faye Baker.
- She was pissed because she didn't remember doing it herself and thought one of the nurses had done a pretty lousy job! ha-ha
- She keeps on saying she has cash in the pocket of her orange purse, we need to tip $50 to each of the nice girls who are helping her (the therapists and nurses)
- I need to tell my Dad to bring the Orange purse when he comes (just in case there is a wad of money in there, you never know)
Spit & Charisma
1 day ago