Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Really? Because I'm pissed!

Published in May of 1932- OK, so I have been in a SUPER bad mood for like 3 days and tomorrow I may come to work in my PJ's, since nothing else fits in my closet. I am getting my 8 week follow up for my thyroid blood work, and I'm going to make them run a hormonal work up, because something is WRONG, very very WRONG.

I am in such a bad mood that last night the HUBS was being his usual pain in the ass and in a FIT of rage I went to WHACK him, and do you know what that MO-FO did? He deflected the blow with his hand, which was grasping the remote control and I swear I may have broken my hand. It hurts to even type. And today I am STILL mad at him for hurting my hand with the control while trying to avoid my blows....I know, this TIME I really have gone CRAZY. Just don't tell him that!


2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I hope they figure out what's going on. You know I know how you feel. Good luck... and smack him upside the head with the remote, it's only fair ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and my wife need to hang out.

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!