Saturday, May 16, 2009

Why the EFF did you have a kid?

I have been obsessed with this blog since the moment I saw it. Really, it is a never ending TRAIN WRECK that you can log in an look at when ever you want. I know, sick right?

I found it because it was left in the comment section of a very funny 20 something blogger, who now I can't remember her name site or how to get back to her blog...well, she is the one to blame for my very guilty pleasure:

Ladies, I give you: Why the F**K did you have a Kid?!

Please make sure NO ONE can see you screen!

5 comments:

  1. That was a ridiculous site! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's things like that that make me realize I really am just about one of the best moms EVER. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may be horrified. That is like a trainwreck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i <3 that site so much.

    head over to awkwardfamilyphotos.com
    also FANTASTIC and features some of the stars of why the f do you have a kid!! arent they lucky being featured on two highly esteemed sites!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG the black girl with the butt and the kids in the background. Totally made my day. You should twitpic that.

    Also: Awesome Award to you for knowing "The Bird"

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!