Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dear Ludymila

In response to your e-mail:
I greet you!

To love another person is to see the face of God.
I'm cheerful, kind, attractive Lady, outgoing and
sociable. I enjoy life and would like to meet a nice
Gentleman to share my life. I Value: Good manners,
open-mindedness.
I have kind and sympathetic character. In my free time
I like reading books, cooking, going to the theater,
cinema, ballet. I love travelling and spending time
outdoors with my friends. It's really important for
me to fulfill myself in a relationships - to create
coziness at home for my be loved one.
I am waiting for you

Mila
Dear Ludymila (Mila)

My dearest one, you can't know how happy I was to be in remittance of your communication on my death bed in the hospital. The moment I read your e-mail I knew I could die a contented death, I had found my soul mate. Alas, you as me are: kind, sympathetic, cheerful, outgoing and sociable! And then, when I read you like to cook and read and going to the cinema, I knew it was meant to be!

Oh Ludy, Mila my baby, there is one small problem, my parents gave me a fucked up name, that made you think that I was, how should I say this...A MAN? When in fact, I, like you am and "attractive Lady" and furthermore I like the MENS...yes, it's true FFC is strictly dickly (even that time I had 17 Tequila shots!).

Our love can never be, so you can wait in the Ivory Coast the rest of your life, it just ain't gonna happen, my dearest one.

Love,

Ylla

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny, seriously too funny. (Hhhmmm, that sounds weird.)

    *So* glad you are feeling better!
    tp

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!