Monday, November 17, 2008

The big O- no not Obama

Election night was pretty much over for me when Virgina came in blue, I knew it was in the bag. So as usual at 10:30pm, everything was turned off and everyone is sent to bed. Of course when I came out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth and washing my face my husband promptly announced "the door is locked" Well, all married ladies know what THAT means, of course, everyone was not in bed and of course the door was NOT locked. Apparently the hairy's did not believe me when I said Obama had won (do they know nothing, I am always right!) and were huddled in a bedroom watching the coverage live, of course when it was "officially" announced, the youngest hairy HAD to come tell us. Did he knock? Yes. Did he wait to hear the frantic "nooooooooooooooooo" Certainly NOT. We jumped and covered, he entered turned around said nothing and closed the door behind himself. I glared at the man and growled "nice job locking the door, do you think he saw?" Before the man could answer we hear little hairy " I just walked in on Mom & Dad..." Then we hear the other 2 hairys "EWWWWWW-ARGH- NOOOOOOOO" Well, that answered my question. Now you'd think little hairy would have learned his lesson, since he walked in on my parents a couple of years back! hahaha, which is worse walking in on your Mom & Dad or walking in on your Granma and Grampa?? Let me know...

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! How awkward. This is yet another reason that Mr. D and I must wait to have children - our bedroom door does not lock. Our cats have walked in on us several times, but they don't seem to mind.

    Also, in my opinion, walking in on your parents is worse than walking in on your grandparents. At least with grandparents, you don't have to see them everyday.

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!