Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Introducing Snazzy Napper!

Ladies and Blog readers, I present to you to most insane item since the Snuggie for your dog!

The Snazzy Napper! You are supposed to tie this thing that looks like a blanket with a hole for your nose around your head to sleep privately in public. I personally have no problem zonking out anywhere, mouth open, head bobbing, drool a flowing, I just don't give a shit. I do however carry a pretty pink silk sleep mask with me on flights, mostly to look cute. Now there are small ones and then large ones that look like a tent for men and a burka for women. WHAT SORT OF FREAK would wear that in public? Wait....what sort of freak would wear that in their bedroom? Don't answer...freaks.

4 comments:

  1. I actually Googled Sanzzy Napper to see if this was a joke.

    It's not. There's an actual website!

    What wackjob would wear that in public?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This begs the question, "Why not just close your eyes?"

    I can't sleep unless it's absolutely quiet but this does nothing for that problem. Darn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they make one for my sleep apnea mask?

    EAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinks of what pervs would do under their tent in an airplane- ewwww

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!