Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend Update

I am finally home in Orlando. I am happy to be home, not sure about going back to work, meh.

However, I must tell you that some medication I am on is causing me to have very lucid and vivid dreams, several times a night and I am remembering about three every morning. This is not that strange from me, since you have all heard about my crazy nightmares. However, some of these vivid dreams have included Mark Whalberg, so I am NOT calling the Physician to complain about his side effect.

I read 4 books in 2 weeks while I was at my parents in Guatemala. Never underestimate the power of crappy cable and the worst Internet EVER. Hence the only one post in two weeks, made from my sister's house (she has a fancy shmansy MAC) and I could not for the life of me SPELL CHECK! Whatever.

As previously stated, several times The Hubs is a candy addict. About 1/2 pound every day, skittles, starburst, twizzlers, jelly beans, and gummy bears. I hate twizlers and starbust, all the rest of the candy, I will only eat the RED ones. This annoys the hubs beyond words, he yells at me: YOU EAT WHAT YOU PICK OUT THE BAG, no picky choosy! Yes, he butchers colloquialism's on a daily basis. So if I get and orange one, I feed it behind my back to the dog, the rest I can stomach. So the highlight of me life was when I pulled this out....2 for me, 3 for Lulu! CLARIFICATION- they came out all stuck together like that!

2 comments:

  1. That's crazy! Were they stuck together by accident? It's tough to tell in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww, it looks like a gummy bear sneezed inside the bag!

    ReplyDelete

I love you Darling, really! Thank you!